Would you be interested in a 6 month contract with an established, multi award winning Digital Marketing Agency who work with huge household names in the insurance, travel and technology sectors?
My client is looking for a talented and pioneering Golang/Go developer who likes to build and break things, test and learn. The role requires strong technical skills, a passion for learning, and an ability to solve problems.
- Developing and maintaining scripts, responsive web applications and one large Go based project.
- Working with the Head of Innovation, building out the strategy and feature-set for the Go based project, working to bring it to market and then iterating.
- Working alongside designers to implement internal and external feedback
- Working alongside the Head of Innovation to test-and-learn on some of the harder problems we’ll be investigating.
- Managing own workload to ensure meeting internal and external deadlines
- Carrying out QA to investigate, diagnose and fix bugs
- Writing and maintaining clear and comprehensive documentation to accompany your code
- Working with other team members to collect requirements and write technical specifications and functional requirements documents
- Refactoring legacy code and working alongside the development team on internal projects.
Required skills and experience
- Go/Golang Development
- Front and backend web development experience including:
o At least one of the modern front-end frameworks (e.g. react, angular etc)
o MySQL, MongoDB or Firebase
- Strong Go skills
- Ability to adapt, working in the right language to solve the problem
- Experience with Linux server administration, deployment and migration strategies
- Experience in Python (Desirable)
This is a 6 month contract based onsite in Richmond.
If interested please apply at your earliest convenience.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.