My clients are the world’s first education platform offering the entire National Curriculum through gamification, AI, Augmented and Virtual Reality immersive experiences, aimed at 7-14 year olds.
They have been selected for Europe’s largest EdTech accelerator, cohort 12 of the EDUCATE Accelerator, a partnership with UCL and the Institute of Education, awarded a place on Google Startup Campus, Natwest Pre Accelerator and JP Morgan Hatch Female Founders Accelerator.
Having secured angel investment, they are now looking to enter technical development phase for which a highly experienced and technically proficient senior developer is being sought with a view to becoming the CTO subject to performance and milestones.
You will be employee number 1, a proven hands on Lead Developer/CTO Designate working closely with the founders to initially design, code and lead the development of the MVP and the first iterations of their ground-breaking EdTech product, an education platform offering the National Curriculum through gamification and augmented/virtual reality immersive technology.
Ideally your recent background will include development around the Gamification of applications, with special interest if that also included EdTech, AI, XR & VR. The ideal person will be highly-technical, able to plan, code and deliver the platform. Once completed you will be tasked with the recruitment and leadership of an internal development team to enable growth and scalability of the platform.
If you are passionate about making an impact, revolutionising the way children learn and disrupting the EdTech market – we want to hear from you!
More details about what we will be building to follow in 1-to-1 conversations.
Research, lead and develop;
- You will be tasked with selecting the most suitable technologies
- Technical solutions for current and future growth strategy adopting attest technologies for multi-player gaming, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Open education platform using latest AI and other technologies
- Develop Augmented Reality mode
- Develop VR mode
- Create AR/VR immersive experiences
- Liaise with curriculum innovators to develop visual content for platform
- Team to liaise with focus groups and target audiences and incorporate feedback adopting agile approach
- Ensure technical solutions incorporate education evaluation framework and research
- Ensure curriculum is authentically visualised and translated and has a sufficient level of testing built into the experience
- Identify, cost and recruit technical team to lead concept post MVP
- Assist in presentation to investors where required
- Stay abreast of latest technical developments
- Meet all key milestones and targets
Please be aware that all applicants will be asked to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before the interview process.
Interested? In the first instance please apply below. If you can include a CV, please ensure it highlights examples of your great work achievements.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.