My client are a global luxury brand and household name.
They work in small autonomous teams, have full code ownership and release independently using continuous integration. They rely on metrics, customer feedback and experiments to iteratively improve their world-class ecommerce platform and are constantly updating their tech stack alongside industry best-practices.
You will be a part of a close-knit team that will both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career.
Some commercial experience with:
- Rest APIs
- HTML5/CSS3, responsive design & cross-browser compatibility
- Version Control (Git)
- Working in an Agile environment using collaboration techniques
You may also have experience with:
- Monitoring Tooling
- Caching and Content Delivery Networks
- Stakeholder Communication
- Continuous Integration
Why do you want to work with us:
- Regular Hackdays & Hackathons
- Weekly allocated self-development time
- Opportunities for training (conferences and guest speakers)
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work on a number of flagship projects, which will enable you to ultimately have a personal impact on millions of global customers experience using their e-commerce websites. My client is also the power behind a large proportion of luxury brand websites
- With the adoption and integration of a range of modern-day technologies, you will have the opportunity to learn and implement continuous integration and automation processes. They believe in promoting from within and pride themselves in offering career development opportunities for promotion or to move into other technical teams
From the moment you join, you are entitled to amazing discounts on products from the company websites.
Mobile phone and laptop (your choice of Mac or Windows, as well as your choice of o/s)
Summer hours with early Fridays finishes during July and August
Various company benefits and a discretionary bonus
Intrigued? To find out more please apply below, including examples of your great code!
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.