My client, one of the largest providers of digital video content, is seeking a front-end developer to join its growing development team and help them create first-in-class digital multimedia and analytics products.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with the React and Express frameworks. They will work closely with their wider team including other developers to create state of the art applications.
We are looking for a front-end developer who:
- Can hit the ground running and work well within a team taking ownership from the get-go
- Has an entrepreneurial work ethic and likes problem solving
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ work experience and a proven track record with ReactJS (existing projects on GitHub or elsewhere is beneficial)
- Ideally has experience of building applications in the digital video and/or online advertising industry (a benefit)
- Has the mindset to document work flows, codebase and write tests from the get-go
- Has experience using technologies such as Yarn, Node, Jest/Tape, Mongo and MySQL
- Has experience using file versioning tools such as GitHub, SVN
- Has experience using authentication processes such as JWT and the oAuth2 protocol
- Maintain and develop existing web applications
- Planning work in advance alongside existing business requirements
- Working alongside existing Frontend Developers to maintain delivery objectives
Skills & Requirements
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js data flows such as Flux or Redux
- Knowledge of isomorphic ReactJS is a must
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools including Unit Testing
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack and NPM
- Competent and engaging in working as part of a team
Interested? Please apply below at your earliest convenience with your CV and examples of your great coding skills.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.