Our clients have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names. These three fantastic brands are leading the way in developing a reliable, cutting edge, highly transactional, high volume platform.
These three separate brands together have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
They believe in being great people to work with: are very passionate about their work, but also think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. They consider themselves entrepreneurial - believing in challenging the status quo and solving problems all their users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, they are inclusive: no matter who they are, where they come from, or which project they work on, they are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
The Marketing Lead is responsible for the delivery of the digital marketing strategy against long term and evolving KPI’s for product verticals across all brands, stretching across above the line and below the line marketing and PR activities, with key focus on digital performance marketing.
The Marketing Lead heads up a Paid Media and SEO, ensuring that their deliverables are fully aligned with the overall strategy and drive measurable outcomes within each delivery sprint and content roll out .
Where needed the marketing lead is hands on, owning activities and outcomes to supplement the overall skill set in the team.
The Marketing Lead
- Articulates the marketing strategy (below and above the line, incl. channel mix), aligned to product roadmap and business objectives;
- Ensures Paid Media and SEO objectives are set and executed against;
- Ensure that the Content delivery is also aligned to overall strategy;
- Coordinates with PR, CRM and brand teams to deliver overall marketing strategy;
- Implements and manages marketing budget;
- Develops and rolls out marketing campaigns across online and offline channels. Works to understand customer segmentation and drive differentiated experience to customer base;
- Leads and inspires a marketing team across PPC, SEO, Content and PR;
- Is highly data driven and analytically minded in their decision making.
- Managed a team of circa in house staff across both SEO & PPC
- Extensive B2C marketing experience (ideally for a Tech startup or FinTech - exposure to financial markets especially mortgages is highly desirable)
- Data driven approach to performance media
- Experience in above and below the line marketing
- Good understanding of SEO
- Thorough understanding of PPC
- Strong commercial understanding and relevant data analysis skills (Excel/ Tableau/ Google analytics or similar)
- Excellent communicator, with track record of clear and concise communication across a broad range of user segments
- Passionate about start-ups and self-driven to understand the underlying industry and trends
- Passionate and demonstrably able to about grow others professionally
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment, bonuses, and contribute to both your personal and professional development. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Amazing family and parent friendly benefits
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding
Interested? In the first instance please apply below. If you can include your CV and examples of your great work achievements.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.