Senior Program Manager and Head of Product is urgently required with a background in managing software development projects and programs from design to implementation in order to push the boundaries of what is possible with Blockchain within the fastest-growing e-commerce market on the planet.
- Based in London, you will oversee the company’s innovative blockchain-based platforms.
- You’ll lead a complex program management process, interfacing between commercial and both internal and external development teams to release the company's next generation of mobile and web products.
- You will be responsible for defining the technical product vision, requirements, and delivery roadmap.
- You will be the figurehead, motivating internal teams as well as managing the relationships with, and the deliverables of third party vendors through the program delivery process from design to implementation.
- You will have a substantial strategic input in terms of building the IT teams as our exciting startup continues to develop. This will involve hiring and mentoring new and existing employees.
Senior Program/Project Manager Requirements:
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in the IT sector. Any experience in Banking, Fintech or Start-ups would be a bonus.
- Strong project and program management. (PMP or Prince2 certification preferred)
- You will have a good understanding and experience of managing software development project and programs. Prior experience as a developer and architect is a strong plus but is not essential.
- Experience managing multi-location and multi-national teams.
- Experience with Agile development (e.g. Scrum).
- Product Ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team management and organizational leadership; strong sense of ownership.
Of course, any Blockchain/Bitcoin/Ethereum or Cryptocurrency knowledge would also be jolly useful, however, if you are a proven Program Manager & Product Owner and you'd like to work with Blockchain, here is your chance!
Intrigued enough? If you are please apply below and we’d be happy to walk you through an application.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.