My clients are building a self-sovereign financial platform with a suite of products and services powered by decentralisation (Blockchain) that will give you 100% control of your crypto assets. Store them securely in our wallet, spend them with our payment card.
Based in the heart of the vibrant Shoreditch tech community, they are a high-performance team of around 25 people, a culture that encourages original thinking offers ownership, and embraces knowledge sharing… and they have big plans to grow!
They are looking for Talented Senior Backend Engineers to build products and services that bridge the real world and the decentralised world of the Ethereum Blockchain. In this role, you'll be breaking new ground developing real-world applications on top of the blockchain.
Here's what you'll be getting up to:
• Designing and building privacy-first products on the next generation computer; aka the blockchain, to ensure that users will never be our products!
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders to build uncharted, decentralised solutions for the payments industry
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of product requirements & providing accurate timing estimates on work
• Working with the other Backend Engineers to deliver the core platform.
Tech Stack includes:
Go & TypeScript - Ethereum - Solidity- React Native - React.js - GraphQL - Apollo - Docker - Kubernetes - GCP
This role is for you if:
• You're committed to writing clean, testable and scalable code
• You're good at breaking down problems into smaller pieces whilst keeping your eye on the big picture
• You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and thrive working within a team
• You're not scared by complexity
• You have a strong bias towards action and a healthy 'can do' attitude
Bonus Points if:
• You've previously worked on highly available distributed system
• You enjoying building distributed systems
• You have deep and demonstrable experience in building backend systems in a service oriented architecture on the cloud
• You have a good working knowledge of how the Ethereum Blockchain works
• You've used GCP
• ... or you're keen to learn all of the above, and more!
Team members are rewarded well, not only with a competitive salary, but also with:
• Flexible working hours - we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out
• Generous Stock Option Scheme
• TKN Option Scheme
• Private health insurance
• A training & development budget that helps you to grow with TokenCard
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• A company pension scheme (naturally)
• Top of the range hardware
• Team lunch on Wednesdays, breakfast on Fridays and healthy snacks
• Bi-annual company events
• The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme
• A fantastic office in the heart of Shoreditch
• Access to a range of discounts and little life extras via Perkbox
If all this sounds exciting...
Start a conversation by hitting apply and sending us some information about your achievements and ambitions.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.