My clients are creating a global platform that will be as popular as the likes of Spotify, UBER and Instagram.
They have a leadership team with a track record of taking technology based solutions from conception through to corporations that are either floated or acquired in deals that make headline news.
They are adapting the latest and greatest technologies to bring their product on leaps and bounds into the next phase of its development. To achieve this they are growing a team of talented Go/Golang Engineers, at all levels, to join their team at this exciting and still very early stage in the company’s growth, and will offer a potentially life changing journey.
You must be a motivated individual who can support and drive the backend development further through new tech and quality. Changing the mindset of how they can do things and advance the platform further ahead from both a scalability point of view as well as performance.
Quality is key and with this in mind you will have that mindset to make sure things are done in the best way they can be done.
If you’re looking for a opportunity to join a fast paced startup that promotes an environment for collaborative culture and growth striving to delivering production quality code first time around then look no further!
- In-depth experience with GoLang
- Docker (ideally also used in production with Kubernetes)
- Microserviced architecture experience (ideally also gRPC and Protocol Buffers)
- Solid understanding of APIs, Caching, Relational and NoSQL Databases, Queuing
- An eagle-eye for detail and passion for perfection
- AWS / Google Cloud
- Git and GitFlow
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- You can provide detailed technical designs and can write clean, maintainable code
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Understand of how to productionise a service: observability, healthcheck, load-testing, capacity planning, feature flags, configuration management, discoverability etc.
- Understanding of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimisation
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Advanced Computer Science / Computer Engineering degree or similar, Python
- Full time employee shares – actual shares, not options, that will be life changing if you can deliver
- Great office space and perks (free beer on tap!)
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance - £150,000 per life
To be considered for this life-changing opportunity please apply ASAP with your CV, including examples of your great coding skills, via GitHub etc.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.