My clients seeks an experienced eCommerce Contract Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract to support an agile programme of work for customers using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platforms. You will be a motivated, focused, and flexible individual with a strong track record of project management from within the retail industry and agile environments. You will be responsible for planning, executing, and controlling one or more simultaneous IT projects across multiple customers and working closely with the developmentteams.
Purpose of the position
- Project Management of the core eCommerce roadmap for multiple retail customers. Ensuring consistent and timely communication to appropriate project stakeholders and delivery within the specified tolerances of scope, quality, time, cost, and benefits.
- Management of an agile work stream that delivers quality code to production on a 6-7 week cycles throughout the year.
- Work with the business and technical teams to develop project schedules, resource planning, requirements planning and project status and budget controlling.
- Follow guidelines set by programme management office and contribute to its evolution through continuous improvement of the organizational process assets.
- Stakeholder Management of the Retail Brand teams to ensure their needs are met and they are clear on what is required of them and when initiatives will be delivered.
- Managing the delivery schedule of a geographically diverse team, ensuring maximum levels of team work and a quality output.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage various eCommerce projects, ensuring they are well-planned from project initiation to completion and that adequate documentation is present to support each stage of the project.
- Together with the Programme Office Manager, prepare and manage overall master programme schedule, coordinating schedules from multiple projects managers and suppliers.
- Maintain control and visibility of programme budget through continuous dialogue with Brand project managers and suppliers.
- Work with customer project managers to adopt consistent and proven project management planning and control processes.
- Ability to identify and ensure targeted, consistent, and timely communication of project status, dependencies, risks and issues to appropriate stakeholders.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 Years as an eCommerce/Omni Channel Project Manager
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage development teams, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
- Proven experience in business process design, technology, functional, operational and change management analysis.
- Comfortable in conversations of a technical nature and used to working directly with developers, QA, product owners and business stakeholders
- Experience with complex retail eCommerce projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience and understanding of project planning and financial budgetary control
- Ability to negotiate for competing resources and to generate consensus among multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work autonomously, and flexibility to adapt to needs of different stakeholders
- Professional project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an Agile project management environment, ideally with Jira and Confluence experience
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) experience preferred but not essential or SaaS project experience. Magento experience would also be a benefit
- Strong skills to effectively interface with Brand executives and multi-functional teams
- Prior experience in a consulting firm preferred
My client is happy to consider candidates who would prefer to work remotely for 3 days a week and be in London for 1 or 2 days.
Please apply ASAP with your CV.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.